How I Can Help You
The first question clients often ask me is "can you help me"? My answer is: I will do everything in my power to work with you so that you can answer that question with a "yes".
My clients come to me for variety of reasons. Here is a sample of the work I do with them; I coach them through:
- Life transitions
- Relationship challenges
- Increasing creativity and life satisfaction
- Reducing anxiety, worry or depression
- Couples counseling
- Pre-marital counseling
- Child development concerns & parenting issues
- Coping with grief, loss or chronic illness
- Recovery from addiction or self-destructive habits
- Dealing with aging and death
- Spiritual quests
- Recovery from trauma, reducing fear and increasing trust
- Clarifying and reaching goals
- Helping individuals find enjoyment and fulfillment through the creative process.
- Work/life balance and professional development
- Burnout prevention
I provide a safe and nurturing environment where trust can be built. With over 25 years in private practice, I have an extensive knowledge of the field. I have a long history of teaching, training and being a therapist to other counselors.
Most people wish to lead lives of satisfaction in alignment with their deepest values, yet we still seem to get off track. My clients report that I help them find their way.